Uh oh. Nancy's in trouble. Her buddy Harry Reid wants hearings...

Harry Reid thinks that hearings are needed about what and when Nancy knew about enhanced interrogations.

What do you guys think of this? I thought Harry and Nancy were buddy's.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/12/house-majority-leader-congressional-hearings-explore-pelosis-interrogation/

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 9:57 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow, the dogs have turned on each other sooner than I expected. I figured they'd give it at least until the end of the year when the 10 campaigns are really gearing up so they could take out each others' sacred cows.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:16 PM on May. 12, 2009

• yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:59 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I think that since she was so adamant to have hearings against all the past administrations and try to cover up her own involvement, she deserves what she gets.
    I hope that she sinks her own ship, the US will be better off with out her in a power position.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:59 PM on May. 12, 2009

• And so it begins.
    Anonymous

• Good! I am a democrat and I cannot stand Pelosi! I hope she gets the boot some day... the faker. Ugh. I hate that woman.
    Anonymous

• Everyone in Washington is trying to cover their own ass by taking someone else down. Pass the buck until it can go no further and then you have your fall guy. Look at the poor schlub who had to resign over the photo op with Air Force One. Are they kidding? Does anyone believe this low level staffer was able to send out Air Force One and two fighter jets without the President and a dozen other high ranking officials knowing about it? It would all be funny were it not so scary that these are the people determining our future and that of our kids and grand kids. They act like my 3 year old and 7 year old fighting, pointing fingers and calling names.

Even if Nancy gets what she deserves, there are at least 500 others in Congress that shouldn't be there because they do not represent us. They rely on people to be uniformed and apathetic, and too many comply. They count on no critical thinking.
    TrekkieMom

Answer by TrekkieMom at 10:08 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Why are they starting with her? How about starting with who ordered it? It seems odd that the big brouhaha is about when she knew and not about who ordered it and approved it. That is where my main interest lies.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:28 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Because stacy she is STILL IN OFFICE. I know it's difficult for some to comprehend that the Bush administration is no longer in office, but they aren't. Maybe, just maybe, it would be a good thing to start with the people who are CURRENTLY screwing up and around and lying. For the love of GOD what happened to all of Obamas promises of a "new Washington"??? I did not vote for the man but was hoping this was at least something he could deliver on and all he has delivered is more corrupt people in his cabinet and putting up with more BS from his own party.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:38 PM on May. 12, 2009

• And before he and Gibbs start making =cute little snide remarks about the party of No maybe they should do something about their party of "no idea that was happening! (Harry Ried with the bonuses HE wrote the legislation for but had "no idea" they were getting & Polosi who had "no idea" that water boarding was illegal, accept she did & Gietner who had "no idea" he had to pay his taxes!!
    momof030404

• And so it begins.....I love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous