We have parasite pee in our blood?

If the immune system is healthy, parasites are kept in check. However, in this modern-day lifestyle, where people eat lots of white sugar, white flour, processed oil and fewer nutrients, the microorganisms flourish. The microorganisms are not the problem; it is their excretions into the blood. Imagine a million microorganisms urinating into your bloodstream. The metabolic byproduct can devastate healthy tissue and open the door to disease.
0_O

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sweet! Thanks, I didn't know that!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:08 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Wow...that is fun!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:09 PM on May. 12, 2009

• point being......
    Anonymous

• And?
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:43 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Well, thanks for that visual. But, if you are trying to scare me into being a health nut, fat chance.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:53 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I'm not worried about it. I cook 90% of what we eat from scratch, so we're cool. I don't add sugar to anything unless I'm baking (which I avoid for obvious reasons) and pasta sauce to cut down on the acidity.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:57 PM on May. 12, 2009

• "Point being..."

My question kind of gives a VERY OBVIOUS POINT, but I'm still trying to figure out what "point" you were trying to make with your reply besides that you're a ridiculous person to try and have me validate my reasons for posting this when I am the one asking the question, & you are the one who is suppose to answer with a reply according to my topic of choice, not with questioning my reasons, motives, point, or anything else to that nature. If you can't see the point in my question (please refer to the title in the heading to see my point..DUH, it doesn't take a genius), then refrain from leaving an even more pointless reply. If you have a problem with my asking this question, don't answer it! Find something that DOES interest you, and make some use of your brain before it loses it's ability to perform due to your narrow minded, replies that show you don't exercise thinking before answering a question

Anonymous

• Nope Ashley, I am by far NOT a health nut, I was just sharing that we have parasite piss in our veins.
    Anonymous

• Ok. I guess it's good to know, but not really that big a surprise.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:16 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I'm glad I hate sugar and I barely eat anything with flour because that would really bother me.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:19 PM on May. 12, 2009