What does DH mean?

I'm new here and not exactly sure what some of the abbreviations mean. I know what SO is but what's DH? Also, there have been some questions that Iv'e wanted to check up on the answers and I can't figure out how to navigate some of these things.... Any tips would be great!!!! Thanks!!

cmansmom701

Asked by cmansmom701 at 10:15 PM on May. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Darling Husband
    LuckyCharmed200

Answer by LuckyCharmed200 at 10:16 PM on May. 12, 2009

• also dear husband, and damn husband....depending..lol....

if you answer or ask a ? then you can go back up to your answer tab and theres an option for your answers and your questions....... other then that i would say go to the category section to watch a certain ? good luck and welcome
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 10:26 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Thank u soooo much that helps!!
    cmansmom701

Answer by cmansmom701 at 10:30 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I know you have the answer, but here is the link to helo you with all others
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/713760/CafeMom_FAQs_Questions_and_Answers_abbreviations
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:47 PM on May. 13, 2009