Ugh, housework.

What is your least favorite chore around the house, and why?

3_is_enough

Asked by 3_is_enough at 10:26 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Laundry, dishes, and mopping. I hate recurring chores that no one appreciates. If, say I do a special project like clean off the top of the piano everyone is like "Thanks for doing that Rachel, it looks really nice!" but when I do 5 freakin loads of laundry or the dishes no one gives a crap. Or if I mop they just mess it up in 2 seconds.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:31 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i hate doing dishes but i force myself to. i am really bad about mopping the floor.
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 10:34 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i hate all chores. lol my worst one of all folding clothes. my daughter unloads the dishwasher, so i don't mind loading it. lol
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 10:35 PM on May. 12, 2009

• all....especially picking up after everyone while they sit and watch, then when u ask them to do something they complain or just stare at u like your dumb or something
    Anonymous

• I hate cleaning the bathtub/shower. I don't have a removable shower head so it's a pain to get a good rinse. Not to mention it's just hard to bed over the tub and scrub and the walls of the shower are so hard! Yuck, I hate it!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:48 PM on May. 12, 2009

• washing dishes and washing clothes.........it seems like we end up with so many dishes and so many clothes.......we have a big family here...*sigh........
    momnc28341

Answer by momnc28341 at 10:49 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I guess the dishes. To be honest, I'm not bothered by housework. It's simple and mindless . . . school work is what I hate! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:51 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Dishes. HATE THEM.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:04 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Folding laundry for some reason.... IDK, I don't mind washing them, I just hate folding. Maybe it's the backache I get.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:59 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Dishes .... Espcially when no on rinshes their dish off, and you get all that food on them, GROSS!
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 1:30 AM on May. 13, 2009