update 2 yesterdays question:Im praying for them....is that odd??

So yesterday when i was at the river, my car got broken into and they stole my new phone, my journal, my copy of the purpose driven life, and my bible...
well today i got a phone call from an elderly gentleman saying that he found my phone...
so we went to go pick it up- turns out my phone was just outside of his sons car that he had to go pick up... and my journal and book were in his sons car....
his son is now on suicide watch.... was planning on committing suicide today... at the river- where my stuff was stolen...
my bible wasnt in his car- but when i went back to that parking lot where his sons vehicle was parked, i looked around and i found my bible amongst a bunch of trees and bushes not far from the parking lot...Somehow my phone- my battery couldnt hold a charge-from full charge its been dying after a 2 minute phone call or 3 texts...... -Continued in first answer!!-

trystons_mommy

Asked by trystons_mommy at 10:27 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• oh and may I add this.. your forgiveness toward that boy when you prayed... is what turned the tables for him to hopefully come to know Him as Savior and Lord! There is power in prayer and forgiveness!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:27 AM on May. 13, 2009

• but somehow my phone managed to hold a charge for him, through a series of phone calls- the last one being to his dad- who barely made it to him in time to save him....
    ..... everything happens for a reason.... and this just goes to show how God works in mysterious ways....
    my car was broken into.... and he needed my bible more than i did for that day.... and if it werent for my phone- his last couple calls that he was able to get in.... he might be dead right now... his dad wouldnt have known- let alone made it to where his son was....
    so if you have the heart- Could you send out as many prayers as you can to the Guy who took my stuff- and is now on suicide watch.... and to his Father- who is a good christian... and came forward with my stuff when he didnt have to.... Bless their hearts and I hope that his son gets better soon...I dont know the details... Just that my car was in the right place at the right time...
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 10:31 PM on May. 12, 2009

• "All things work together for the good to them that are the called according to his purpose "Romans 8:28 God's word is sooooo true!
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 10:35 PM on May. 12, 2009

• WOW THAT GAVE ME THE CHILLS.....BUT EVERYONE YELLS AT ME FOR NOT LOCKING MY HOUSE DOORS OR MY CAR DOORS MY FEELING IS IF SOMEONE NEEDS IT MORE THEN ME THEN LEAVE THEM HAVE IT!!! THAT ACTUALLY CAME TRUE IN YOUR CASE...
    I COULDN'T AFFORD TO REPLACES ME THINGS BUT IF SOMEONE FEELS THAT THEY NEED IT MORE THEN ME SO BE IT...I HOPE THIS GUY AND HIS SON CAN WORK THROUGH ALL OF THIS..AND GLAD TO KNOW YOU GOT YOUR THINGS BACK...
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 10:38 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I agree. I said to you yesterday I bet whomever stole your Bible needed it more than you did :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:02 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Thanks for the update!
    NovemberLove

• How very humble of you to share that with everyone...............................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on May. 13, 2009

• ohhh Hallelujah you gotta share this story on your journal I just may inspire someone! May I pass it on .... oh wow Im just estatic. I LOVE how God orchestrates things. I hope you dont plan to press charges.. I think Grace is needed in this one!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:26 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Calling BS AGAIN!!!!

Yesterday you posted that you SAW the GROUP of people who "stole" your things and they had guns, and you left them a note, etc etc blah blah blah...

NOW you are saying that it was an example of divine intervention?!?! How Convienient!!

I have nothing against *TRUE* stories that are similar, but COME ON!

Doesn't Xtianity teach you to be honest and NOT lie?
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 1:58 PM on May. 13, 2009

• All night last night all i wanted to do is cry.... i dont know why.... ive just never experienced something like this before... and God has been showing himself to me in so many ways lately...
    Im glad i have people to share it with.... Thank you guys for reading and replying... :) GodBless!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 1:58 PM on May. 13, 2009