Have you ever....

Have you ever heard of Exxcel Model & Talent. exxcelmodel.com? They have a A+ rating with the BBB but the things Ive read online arent very nice. My son met with them and he got a call back and we believe they are going to sign him. Have you ever heard of them or have any experience with them? I know if they ask for money its a scam but I just wanted some first hand advice from people who have had experience with the agency.

Thanks for your help...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• Oh Honey.. what they did was approve him to get portraits done. That means YOU have to PAY for a portfolio. From there, they say they will put his pics in a book and show it to modeling agencies. Please don't do it. If you want to get him into modeling, get your own photos done and start your own pursuit. This is nothing more than a scam to get your money, Yes.
    Anonymous