What if Whites did this? New form of prejudice?

Found this article and just wanted to get everyones opinion on it. I find it to be a new form of prejudice. If the tables were turned we would never hear the end of it!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,519965,00.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• stupid if it was the other way around america will be going crazy
    Anonymous

• That is crazy!!!! i am not prejudice AT ALL. BUt we have a black president ( i voted for him) what the hell are they trying to do? I think its stupid. It would be WRONG if whites did it though. F*CKED UP!!
    Anonymous

• that is a little over the top! Noway could we have a buy white campagn, besides we are not allowed to have a all white company anyway are we? or maybe there should be a campagign to only buy from latino if you are that or Oriental if thats your bag??? Takes us back to what MLK was trying to avoid if you ask my.
    i
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:01 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Yeah this is old.

Please read the whole article before you start ranting about how terrible black people are.

Thanks.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 11:02 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Its Fox News!!! LOL. It has to be wacko.
    Anonymous

• Just wanted to add while most people I know personally will buy whatever they want from whoever they want. This movement was started to put money back into the black community. I think it's getting bad press, but their intentions are good.

However, I understand why some people would feel offended by it. Please don't lump all black people together because of one article, because it would be a sad day if black people started clumping all white people together because of the nonsense they've done. (Not all, but lots)
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 11:04 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I think that this is INSANE! What do they want? Do they want to go back to the days where whites and blacks were separated? Seriously, people need to wake up and join the 21st century.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:06 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Whatever. I am a business owner and go out of my way to support other women business owners. Also, it IS the other way around.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 11:07 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Seems white people were the only ones who learned to integrate. We let anybody buy at "white stores" and we don't keep track of people's skin color. But now black people won't shop at the integrated stores, they want to have their own stores? Well, there's no pleasing some folks! What's Black Only is for black people, but everything else had better be open to them too.
    Anonymous

What does that have to do with it. That isn't the ONLY source of the info you know.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:10 PM on May. 12, 2009