Sex with hubby:(

So my dh & I had a great sex life before getting pregnant & have had OK sex since she was born. Difference in GREAT & OK= Great sex was when we had goooood sex for at least 45 min to an hour! Non stop exciting sex sometimes it lasted so long I was always wondering if he didnt like it cause it took so long for him to get off lmao or wondered if was he was ever going to get off ... lol! NOW OK sex is its still good, but only last at the longest 10 min IF THAT! Now im wondering if he even enjoys it anymore since he gets off so quick! Help me plz! We just had sex and we both got off but it only lasted 4min! I watched the clock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• there's a technique where you can help build his stamina, when he gets close to orgasm, squeeze the tip of his penis, sorta like you're blocking in the semen, until it passes, and then resume the fun. try it several times until it gets to be too much for him. also, the more you have sex the more stamina he'll build up. have you checked out any sex books like the kama sutra?
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:17 PM on May. 12, 2009

• That's the way it goes...LOL! :P I'm right there with you. Before I got pregnant and had my DD, we also had amazing EARTH SHATTERING sex...I mean sometimes we actually went for hours, start to finish...I remember one night we spent the whole NIGHT going at it!! I miss those days. Now every now and then it will be AMAZING...but most of the time it is just OK. But I'm not complaining, I have a pretty nice man, sex life is still pretty good, and a wonderful beautiful DD, so I just consider myself lucky, whenever you want to complain, just remember all the women out there that aren't getting ANY. LOL. Maybe try spicing things up a little bit, with a small toy, sexy lingerie, or some different moves. Never hurts to try! Good Luck!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:18 PM on May. 12, 2009

• he might feel rushed because he is afraid the baby will wake up. something changes when you become a mom. i am not sure what it is. i dont think it is because he doesnt enjoy it. if he didnt he would find excuses not to. he is still doing the job for you so you shoul be happy. i understand that you feel like you have lost and emotional connection with him but you havent...it has jut changed a little. if you have your LO go to a grandparents house fot the night try making love then. he might feel less pressure and take more time.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, let him know you want it too last longer. When you can tell he is about to blow pull out or stop the movement and tell him no. If you know he can last that long you can get him to do it again. I'm experiencing the same thing with my man. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Just communicate, you may have to enforce and give him a hand. Take Charge. You can do it.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 11:21 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Well we only get to see each other 3 nights a week! He works outta town rest of the time. We dont have sex til she's out for the night and we both know she wont wake up.Since she turned 6months she's sleeping thru the night.

How exactly do you tell your husband you want him to last longer w/o makin him feel bad?
    Anonymous

• wait until he reaches the age that he can't stay hard enough to even penetrate!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:12 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Wow ten minutes and you're complaining? I want our sex to last at least 30 min, which never happens, but I'll take 5 if I get off, but I don't..
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 12:20 AM on May. 13, 2009

• admckenzie-lol girl please tell me what age that is.my lord this is gonna suck isnt it? I guess it goes with age and marraige.just like I will be lifting my boobs off the ground im sure sometime soon.
    MRSBUSYMOM

Answer by MRSBUSYMOM at 12:45 AM on May. 13, 2009

• damn it sux you're watching the clock. sounds like you go into the sex session ready to be disappointed. i you want it to last longer, change positions when it seems like he's getting ready to blow. or talk to him about it. you ARE married, right? would you want him to tell YOU if he was feeeling so disappointed in you sexually?
    itsnotaclowncar

Answer by itsnotaclowncar at 1:06 AM on May. 13, 2009

• You have to talk about it. Nothing will change if you don't say anything. Try the sandwich technique: mention something you like about his performance, than say that you enjoy sex with him so much that you wish it lasted longer, and end with another compliment.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 2:29 AM on May. 13, 2009