i have been having trouble eating since ive been pregnant.....is that normal?

since ive been pregnant i have not gained much weight but the doctor said it was ok.......i have only gained 12.4 pounds since i have been pregnant and i am 28 weeks... my appetite was way bigger than this before i was pregnant so why the change now? i just want to know if any body else had this issue when they were pregnant....if so how did you deal with it .....i want to make sure my baby is ok and that i am eating enough to give her the nutrients she needs inorder to grow and be healthy when she is born.....should i be worried?....need answers and reasurrance(sp?).....please and thank you

proudmama2be88

Asked by proudmama2be88 at 11:13 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well Before I was pregnant and even now I had such a GOOD appetite!! But yeah when I was pregnant with my baby girl OH MY GOSH I would get super full so quick! And If I even stuffed my self or over ate a lil boy would I have Indegestion & just feel miserable !!! I had to sit up to go to sleep, it was horrible! I then just ate 6 SMALL meals a day! The bebe is just taken up alll your room in there! And I was like well how come I see all there other preggos eat alot!?? People are just diff, but I believe you are just fine!= )
    v_serenil

Answer by v_serenil at 11:30 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I have days where I can't stop eating and I think I'm going to eat us out of house and home and then days when I don't want to eat so I have to force myself. I have yet to gain a pound and I'm almost 20 weeks. So to me, 12.4 pounds sounds great.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:32 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I was eating a lot when iwas first pregnant, from about 4-14 weeks, but after that my apetite has slowed down a lot, like PP said, i have just been eating small meals throughout the day. I had a ultrasound on saturday, and my babygirl was perfect weight and just fine! i think everyone is just different
    ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 11:34 PM on May. 12, 2009