Quick Question here: Just how does Jon & Kate find the time to have affairs?

The question keeps plaguing me. You'd think they'd be so busy, they'd only have time to eat, sleep and work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know. I have 3 kids and having an affair would push me over my sanity limit. All the lies, the sneaking and hiding. Hiding from my kids, my husband, my family. Then having to do all my chores at home on time to make sure nothing looked out of place. Then I would have to hire someone to watch my kids just to HAVE an affair!! It's too much work for me. I have a lot going on and just thinking about it makes me tired!!
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:47 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i didn't hear this new but yea i agree. i only have one son and i can't find the time to get romantic with my SO, let alone sleep with another man on top of that.

OT....i think kate's kinda a witch lol
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 11:24 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I'm sure that they have plenty of back up Nannies, unlike the rest of us Mother's they have several people to help raise their children.LOL. I don't know if I actually believe that either of them have had an affair. But I know that they probably have many oppurtunities!!! There marriage was doomed because Kate is one crazy woman, I don't know how he stands her...
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:25 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I personally LOVE the show, and I love watching their children grow up. I think Kate can be a little overbearing sometimes, but who wouldn't in that house? She's probably the bitchiest when she's PMSing..who isn't? John is a butthead sometimes too. Idk how they have time to have affairs. I personally dont think they did. I haven't seen a picture of john making out with another girl, so I wont believe it until i actually see something to that effect.
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 11:25 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Mabe its all in the SCRIPT? LOL. Their show is a money-maker for them. WHo in their right mind would want their personal lives on TV? Just opportunists like Jon and Kate! I bet they have plenty of time for extracurricular activities!
    Anonymous

• I luv Kate her hubby is a whiner though!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:27 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I love the show because it's real, and I love that they put it on the air with no script. They just do what they normally do. So what if it comes off as mean as it does...if we taped our lives, would it be all sunshine and rainbows?
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 11:30 PM on May. 12, 2009

• lynnseyfaye . . . mine sure wouldn't . . lol!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:32 PM on May. 12, 2009

• bridgetc140...yeah mine wouldn't either lol. I couldn't do cameras in my face all the time...especially with as little space they had in their old house...NO FREAKIN WAY lol!
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 11:34 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Kate is witchy, but lets be humble here. Are you not a Kate to your husband at times? Better yet, occasionally? With that said, if you have a husband that doesn't like to listen, and he complains about having to do things, wouldn't you be like that? I know it makes my claws come out when my husband is being annoyingly whiny and not helping out. AND............As we all know. MOST husbands ARE like that, and in return, MOST wives turn in to KATES when their husbands are like that. People want to judge a woman on tv, but they can't see their own wifely flaws.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 13, 2009