Do you think it would look cheap?

If I made my neighbor a thank you card on my computer?

She let me borrow her lawnmower today which was a good thing because our grass was up to my knees!!

So I want to give her something, but with one car and my husband and I working seperate shifts I won't be able to get to the store to buy a card until Sunday, and I know that my husband won't get one at the store for me so... would it look cheap?

Should I just wait until Sunday?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 11:28 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree I would feel very appreciated just to get a thank you card for that, Bought or Made...You seem like a nice neighbor, I'll trade some of mine, and you can move in here. LOL. I have really rude, nasty neighbors!! LOL. Not cheap at all IMO!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:32 PM on May. 12, 2009

• well if i were your neighbor, i'd be flattered by any card, thats not something i'd expect a thank you card for! making one on your computer imo while it does seem like you didn't want to spend the money, it also is obvious that you put more thought and time into it. i'd make one if i were you :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:30 PM on May. 12, 2009

• No I do not. That is nice of you to give her a card.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:31 PM on May. 12, 2009

• No I don't think it would be cheap at all. It's the thought that counts.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 11:32 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I think she would be flattered if you gave her a homeade card. Those are the best kinds, afterall! Not many people know how to say thank you these days, so I think it's a great idea. plus you can personalize it the way you want to, with her name and your own special thank you note!
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 11:33 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Cheap! no, that's sweet of you. You borrowed her lawn mower, you don't need to go out and buy a card and making one shows that you took the time to actually make it special for her. She will appreciate it no matter what.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:34 PM on May. 12, 2009

• it would'nt look cheap it would be special cause you made it and thought of her thanking her i think that would be nice....
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 11:34 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Ok cool. Thanks ladies.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:36 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Yes girl go for it! People barely get thoughtful things anymore.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 12:17 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Nope not cheap at all! Go for it!
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 12:55 AM on May. 13, 2009