How would you handle a roommate that is mean???

well i have a roommate that treats my son like crap..Meaning he calls my son a bastard and yells at him. But treats my duaghter like a angel... i told him to stop but he wont

alswager2

Asked by alswager2 at 11:33 PM on May. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• It's time to either find a new roomate or a new place to live.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:36 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Calling your son a name like that is not okay.
    Anonymous

• They would be out on their ass if it was my house, Or I would definitely be finding a new place to live! That is totally not acceptable, and I wonder how that makes your son feel...
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:48 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I dont have the best answer to that because in my case if ANYONE called my son names like that or treated him like that not only would their ass be on the streets if they lived w/me but they would be answering to me in a not so friendly way lets just put it that way! if you live w/them its time to flip them the bird & find another place to live! how old are your kids? is the roomate a male? I ask to be sure there is no strange reasons for treating your daughter so good...not trying to insinuate anything weird just covering all possibilities. There is no reason to put up w/that crap....I would put the jerk in their place but thats just me & im a lil feisty LOL
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 11:52 PM on May. 12, 2009

• If it's your place kick him out, if it's his place move.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 12:01 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I seriously question your priorities. Why is he still your roommate. Why ask when you already know the answer? Are you seriously looking for some chucklehead to tell you to stay with this loser? I totally agree wit whispers2005
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on May. 13, 2009

• WTF! Why are you even living with this guy? If someone talked to my kids like tha I'd be a totally bitch to them. You either need to move, or kick him out.
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 1:00 AM on May. 13, 2009

• All of their stuff would be sitting on the lawn in garbage bags and the locks would all be changed.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 1:11 AM on May. 13, 2009

• He would be out on his ass, or I would leave, I would never allow someone to speak to my child that way.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:57 AM on May. 13, 2009