stain remover

With 2 infants and 2 toddlers n the house it's needless to say that just about everything is stained so ladies I beg of you what do I use to get any and all stains out?! Thanx a bunch!

tasha080808

Asked by tasha080808 at 11:35 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• try oxy clean! With a 19 month old brother, it seems to work for us.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:36 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i use Kids 'n Pets!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:36 PM on May. 12, 2009

• oh, i get it from target, it comes in a big bottle, then i have a spray bottle i pour it into for using. i have 2 kids under 2 and 3 large dogs :) comes in handy!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:37 PM on May. 12, 2009

• RESOLVE! They even make a carpet cleaner that's a " wet powder", you sprinkle it on your carpet, scrub it in with a scrub brush, let it sit for 20 minutes and then vaccum it up! It worked wonders on my carpet.....Bleach for anything white, Hairspray for Ink/Marker stains, and peanut butter for gum! Theres even a trick for kool aid and juice stains that my mom used to do, put shout over the stain, scrub it in, get a dish towel or rag, and get your Laundry Iron, and run the iron over it like your ironing the towel, and the stain will dissappear!
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 11:37 PM on May. 12, 2009

• We mostly use biokleen stain and odor eliminator-natural, non-toxic, biodegradable.
    It has live enzyme cultures and lime peel extract . It's good for laundry stains and carpet stains and general cleaning bathroom and diaper pales, garbage disposals.
    www. bi-o-kleen.com and it's made in the USA.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:43 PM on May. 12, 2009

• oxyclean and zout (not together!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 13, 2009

• professor amos
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:17 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I just add Borax or Arm & Hammer Super Wash to the laundry detergent cycle for a boost cleaning.
    For any set in stains I just pretreat it with Spray and Wash spray.
    I have heard great things about Oxyclean, but haven't broken down to pay for it yet.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:07 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I prewash/soak in shout and the hottest water the fabric will allow and then wash.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:11 AM on May. 13, 2009