What are some ways to get pregnant more easily?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• after he ejaculates in you, lay on your back and prop your butt up on a pillow, so that your vagina is tilted and the semen will flow towards the cervix.

also, keep track of your cycles so you know when you're ovulating, which is, of course, the time to conceive

have sex every 2-3 days for optimal sperm count
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:13 AM on May. 13, 2009

• my SIL got pregnant when they had sex on a counter, i guess being tilted the way she was helped... but other than that i have NO IDEA sorry hang in there
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:11 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Forget about it!!! I swear!!! We tried forever and everyone told me just forget about it will happen. Well come December I was running around Christmas shopping, and sending gifts back home working decorating baking you name it. My husband spent last Christmas in Iraq so we both kinda went overboard this making up for it this year. And well and behold come January I took a test and it was positive. I actually concieved Christmas eve night LOL. No you just have to keep busy. Take on an extra project !!! Good Luck!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 12:13 AM on May. 13, 2009

• take a vacation and headstands -PRAY!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:18 AM on May. 13, 2009

• i read stressing about conceiving will actually make it harder to conceive so like Jillybeans said forget about it and it will happen when you least expect it
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:20 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Cum at the same time...My doc told me when a woman cums theirs something in your vajayjay that flips back and throws the sperm towards the egg. I thought she was full of bologna but, I stopped taking birth control ( after taking it for 3years) in September had lots of sex and by Halloween I was prego. That was 5 yrs ago. Now I'm done.. and don't stress.

pytmom3

Answer by pytmom3 at 1:27 AM on May. 13, 2009