does it bother you when....

Jehovas witnesses try to force you to listen to thm? lol
I stayed home from work yesterday, i wasnt feeling so well.
so get a knock on the door (woke me up BTW).. not expecting any1, so without asking "who?" i wobble to the door n check the peep hole. Its some random old ladie . so I opened the door and bfore i knew it she was yappin my head off about a flyer she had placed in my hand. (dnt even kno whn that happnd). ok, so i didnt wanna be rude so i tried to give her a chance, but she had the nerve to ask if she woke me, lol... and kept talkin whn i said yes. anyway, so im standing at the door that i now notice is wide open for no reason at all, and i try to close it just enough so that the neighbors didnt have the chance to possibly count the cups in my kitchen... and this old bag pushes the door back open. i should have the choice to close my door, lol... on her if i realli felt like it. some nerve

StarrCooKie

Asked by StarrCooKie at 12:17 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just tell them that I have my own happiness and it is my daughter that was born out of wedlock, thank them for their concern, and shut the door.

Because you are right, they are pushy (not every single one of them, but the ones I have encountered).
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:19 AM on May. 13, 2009

• seriously... born out of wedlock. what is that like a silver bullet to a warewolf w/ thm???
    do they run from that? lol
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 12:21 AM on May. 13, 2009

• My mom said that when they used to knock on her door, she would just say "I'm Catholic" and they would shut up right then.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:22 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Don't even get started in a conversation with them. Cut them off as soon as possible. Take the pamphlet. Say thank you with a sweet smile and then tell them to have a wonderful day and close your door.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:28 AM on May. 13, 2009

• come to the door naked. they'll never come back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Well,now that we moved into our new house it's in a gated neighborhood, and our home is gated..so we don't have to deal with them anymore. However, prior to our home being completed (we built it), we lived in a condo and we had SEVERAL Jehovahs Witness' neighbors. They would come over every Thursday night, and every Saturday morning at 7pm (Thursday) and 8am (Saturday) like clockwork. It was extremely annoying. I actually learned a lot about their religion through having them all live so close to us, but still.. it bothers me when they get forceful and continually come to your house when they know you're not interested.
    NFLplayerswife

Answer by NFLplayerswife at 12:36 AM on May. 13, 2009

• lmao anon!!!! yeah i dont even answer the door when i see them coming- and if its one of those oops moments where i accidentally open the door to check the mail just as they are walking onto my porch then i say me no speaka english! and turn around to go back into the house! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 12:38 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I do the same thing.. I just tell them I had a baby out of wedlock and there is no chance for me..but thanks anyway..shut the door..and their gone.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:39 AM on May. 13, 2009

• ...but naked works too..
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:41 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Uhhh, years ago one actually walked into our house while my mom was in the kitchen. The front door was unlocked and the lady said she just wanted to see if everything was ok. We are Catholic and why on earth would you try a strangers doorknob? I love all people and I know they do this to spread the word and witness us, but c'mon. I am usually nice to them.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:46 AM on May. 13, 2009