signs of prenancy

i just would like to know what is the main signs of pregnancy with al my other kids my boobs didnt bother me until after my pregnancies so that isnt one for me and i was feeling nausea at first but for some reason just everyonce in a while but not like i was and i be real tired sleep alot weni sit up to long my stomach feelvery uncomfortable and my back be killing me and i keep having these slight cramp pains on my left side here and there what cold this be (AND IT ISNT AN DISEASE OR INFECTION) i also been real gases and real wet down there(tmi) and when i go to the restroom i notice so cervix nucus in my underwear can someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

akeelah09

Asked by akeelah09 at 1:07 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• hm you could try asking chacha by texting 242242 form your cell phone, its completely free i ask it stuff all the time :)
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 8:24 AM on May. 13, 2009

• i only say that cos honestly idk, and chacha knows everything! <3
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 8:25 AM on May. 13, 2009