Does anyone know of a Good Preschool that is not a daycare?

my daughter is turning 4 next month and I really want to get her into a pre-k class. I dont want a daycare center Im looking for something 2 or 3 days a week for a few hours. I've been looking for days and cant find anything. Does anyone know of a good place?

jewelsd

Asked by jewelsd at 1:17 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Montessori. It's expensive where i live (in cali). But it is GREAT for little ones.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:29 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Check Montessori, Waldorf, synagogues, churches, mosques, area private schools, JCC, YMCA, YWCA

Answer by rkoloms at 8:20 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I LOVE Montessori. Phenominal experience. Do your research but you'll find Montessori kids thrive. My 4.5 year old has been in it for almost 2 years and we'll keep her in through 1st grade. I pay about the same in CA for Montessori as we did in Texas (800/month).

In our area, we don't have an infant montessori program for our baby (who's now 18 months old) and he's in Kindercare, which is nation wide. I chose this program because of the education they get as well as the care. They provide Kindergarten, pre-school and pre-k programs.

www.kindercare.com
    lynnard

Answer by lynnard at 1:51 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I looked at your profile... check this out: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=montessori+mesa+arizona&aq=0&oq=montessori%2C+mesa%2C+ariz
    lynnard

Answer by lynnard at 1:53 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Montessori! It is worth it. Though I am bias cause I am a Montessori teacher.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 2:06 PM on May. 13, 2009