what's making you grumpy or extra happy tonight?

nothing at all serious just kids t

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on May. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• well i was grumpy with the prospect of doing diaper laundry, but now that its washing, i feel very good about it! lol
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:21 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I am grumpy because I feel like there is something wrong with me!! I have been bleeding FOREVER it seems!. I have a IUD and so normally I do not have this problem. However when I started this time, I bled for 4 days stopped from 2 and have been back on for about 6 days now, I seriously feel like something major is wrong because it has not been this heavy or painful before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I'm grumpy because I'm tired. But during the wee hours of the morning is the only time I can get stuff done and get "me time."
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:27 AM on May. 13, 2009

• when i had ovarian cyst my periods increased in length and ovulation mucus too. have you had ultrasounds for cysts or any thing? op here. llansky your response put me in a good mood cause i feel for ya leme tell ya! i'm way past diapers with my kids ages. even though we don't have diapers who can live without a washer huh. my hose constantly overflows and it dies midcycle and has to be restarted. sigh. lottery take me away!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on May. 13, 2009

• i'm grumpy b/c its 1:30 i can't sleep b/c someone is playing soccer w/my bladder and killing my back..and i'm soo tired but i just can't fall asleep!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:31 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Anon...about the IUD... can you feel your strings? My niece lost hers and had serious bleeding. Hers it turns out was one of those rare times that the IUD actually punctured the uterus. I would go see a dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I was really happy because i was very productive today. Now i'm really sad because i wanted to talk to my husband for a long time but he has to go to work (he's in Iraq).
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:34 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I am grumpy because someone here is a crazy and seriously needs to stop ruining every post with her nonsense rambling.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:36 AM on May. 13, 2009

• OMG Thats terrible! I can feel my strings, and I have had ultrasounds to check for cysts about 6 months ago. I am just at my wits end with it all honestly. Before I had the IUD I worked like clockwork every month. Knew exactly when it was coming and how long it would last. Now though I never know if I am going to be okay one day or be cramping all day long. It is a pain in the booty, as well as a massive danger to our sex life. I have kept it this long because it is the only B/C that has worked for us. I got preggers while on the pill.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I am extra happy because I got to talk to the love of my life and best friend tonight and see his gorgeous smile on the web cam for the first time in a long time. I wish things were different but we make better friends.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on May. 13, 2009