What is the one thing you had to have with your baby?

With my first daughter is was my no co pays for dr app. It saved us thousands. She was a sickly child. My second baby is the Joovy stroller I LOVE this item. I am not one to be all into things but I just love this stroller. My coworkers laugh at me when ever I talk about it they say it s my new toy.lol

So I want to know what do you have that you love so MUCH?

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 1:25 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• for my first daughter, her bouncy seat, she would sleep in that thing like there was no tomorrow. and she had ear infections alot for the first year, so that was the only place she could sleep when she had them to help drain her nose and ears w/o it getting into her throat. otherwise i would have never slept! oh and the bassinet had a remote!!! we got it from hubby's sis, and it had a remote for music, vibrations, light show and to make the mobile move. so if she wouldn't fall asleep and i was too tired i could just hit the vibe button on the remote and she was out like a light in a few mins....
    with this one, who will be here next week, i went and bought a swaddler blanket, hubby is deployed and with her she had to be swaddled but would kick out of it whenever i swaddled her and stay snug as anything when he did it. if lil man is anything like his big sis than that should come in handy.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:29 AM on May. 13, 2009

• for my dd i had made her a blanket and she loved it
    angelfor1

Answer by angelfor1 at 2:52 AM on May. 13, 2009

• For all 3 of my daughters I loved using the swing and walker.
    The swing kept them safe and occupied. The walker gave them the ability to move about and come into the different rooms with me.

By the way, I don't understand the hype of not using walkers anymore. My children never got hurt in theirs, they walked unaided early on, and they had no deficencies or disabilities due to using one.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:43 AM on May. 13, 2009

• For my granddaughter it would be the Pac-N-Play. Wow! I wish they had these when I had children! It is awesome to have the bottom raised high while she is an infant and to have a diaper changer to place across the top. This one piece of furniture is my favorite baby item so far.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:45 AM on May. 13, 2009

• My Moby wrap. It is so versatile and kept my kids so happy and was so easy to nurse in.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:19 AM on May. 13, 2009