Does anyone else REALLY miss their DH/SO tonight?

My DH is in Iraq. and tonight i am missing him soooooo much. He is the best husband and daddy he can be! I am so blessed but i wish i could have more of him! I cant wait until he comes home. I really miss him.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 1:32 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I will let you borrow mine till yours gets home. I will take one for the team here, really, I am tired of hearing mine snore!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:33 AM on May. 13, 2009

• me too! only mine is in kuwaitt. and i'm sad b/c i'm having our second baby next week and he won't be here and i really just want to hear his stupid snoring! and it doesn't help that our 3 yr old is really missing daddy lately so i hear it every day from her and it makes it even worse b/c then i feel so bad for her too
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:34 AM on May. 13, 2009

• My hubby works graveyard, nothing so dramatic as yours. But I still miss him. :(
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:40 AM on May. 13, 2009

• mine's in iraq too :( come ooooon september!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:41 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I understand, and I miss my dh too. Thankfully, he's not in Iraq right now, but btdt, so I understand where you're coming from :-(
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:55 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Me! I am!

My husband has been across the country (literally, I'm in SoCal and he's in Maine) since November for work. We saw him at Christmas, but that's it. I miss him desperately!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:10 AM on May. 13, 2009

• outstandingLove, llansky, and jespeach - I am praying for your husbands now and praying for their safe returns into your arms.

I am a military wife, too, and have gone through multitudes of deployments and know of the hardship of the heart that the distance brings between you two. God bless you and your husbands for being the watchers and keepers of our country and our liberties.

jespeach - Where in Maine sweetie? I'm a native of Maine and miss my home state very much. I grew up in the southern part of the state in Kittery, but have been to plenty of places further north. What does he think of the accent? I get teased all the time here in Virginia. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:39 AM on May. 13, 2009