Do you stress over everything??

Guess what. It isn't the end of the world. Eventually it will all work out. (Disclaimer: I am talking to myself about my own money and life crap.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i do. when i am not stressed, i don't understand why i stress about everything. but in the middle of it all, i can't stop stressing!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:42 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I used to be kind of like that but I realized that with age does come wisedom and that my time is worth to much to stress over the little things in life.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:51 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I stress because I am a procrastinator. Like I just spent 5 hours making a sign for teacher appreciation day and I knew I had to make it since last week. Same thing with my PTA crap, bills, tune-up on the car.....
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:54 AM on May. 13, 2009

• no i mean im stressed bout whats going onwith my mouth now praying for just a coldsore
    angelfor1

Answer by angelfor1 at 2:50 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I do with certain things, but when I spend my quiet time with my Lord I leave it to Him in prayer. I feel calm and peaceful immediately during prayer when I tell Him of my troubles.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:31 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I used to, but as I have gotten older I have learned that good and bad times don't last forever and life goes on. Now the only thing I will worry over is the health of my children.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:58 AM on May. 13, 2009