I'm 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant. All i do is eat sleep and throw up! I throw up when i eat i throw up when i don't... when will this end?

angelak09

Asked by angelak09 at 1:47 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• everyone is different, but mine lasted for 3 months... some people will be sick the entire pregnancy some people have morning sickness come back in the last trimester it just depends you never know.
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:52 AM on May. 13, 2009

• ask ur dr for some phenergan It helped me so much. Hopefully if passes after ur 1st trimester.
    LuckyCharmed200

Answer by LuckyCharmed200 at 1:55 AM on May. 13, 2009

• vitamin B6 might help too, 100 mg once a day, or 25 mg 4x a day but ASK your doctor first cause you might be different on whats safe or not
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:04 AM on May. 13, 2009

• when you have your baby...that's what happened to me. it was awful, nothing helped.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:40 AM on May. 13, 2009

• If you're taking a prenatal vitamin, try taking it at NIGHT, and only half of it, and see if that helps. If it doesn't, try taking a children's chewable vitamin (Flintstones!) without iron or low iron, as that can make a lot of people sick.
    Now, if you can't even keep down water, you need to see your doctor ASAP because you can get dangerously dehydrated, and may need medication to help you deal with the nausea.

Isn't pregnancy FUN?!
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 3:10 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I had the same problem. when I was pregnant.... anything would make me sick even just drinking some water. I could hardly eat anything and it wasnt just morning sickness it would last all day. It lasted until I was about 4 months along and then it came back when I was about 8 months but it wasnt as bad as the first trimester. But everybody is different and yours may go away in a couple of weeks or it may last for most of your pregnancy. If you cant keep anything down you need to contact your doctor.. they have things they can give you to help with the sickness
    sweetbaby4464

Answer by sweetbaby4464 at 7:31 PM on May. 13, 2009