• In the Spotlight:

does anyone have a clue?

ok the other night an old movie popped into my head that i used to watch when i was very small but for the life of me i cant remember the name or even the whole movie. i think it might've been a musical but not sure. part of it i remember is a man hires 2 goofs to kill this girls fiance cuz he wants to marry her. i think they knocked him out and threw him in a river but if i remember correctly he doesn't die. another part i remember is the girl walking through the woods looking for her man and possibly the trees talk to her. if anyone has any ideas please let me know this has been bothering me.

r_elizabeth2290

Asked by r_elizabeth2290 at 1:51 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• My husband and I think it sounds awfully familiar, but we are drawing blanks too. Let me look into it now!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:57 AM on May. 13, 2009

• i've been googling it for hours lol

r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 2:00 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Princess Bride?
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 3:18 AM on May. 13, 2009

• i think it's older than that
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 12:35 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I believe it's an old Orson Welles movie. Can't remember the name but you could google his movies. It's really old though. I'll try to remember as well.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:13 PM on May. 13, 2009