Do u consider your self high maintenance or low maintenance?

I don't know wether im high or low maintenance, but I do know that I HATE complicating my life, and hate it even more when others feel like they have the right to complicate it for me!
There are times when I feel like I am my sisters maid! She loves making people do things for her and im most of the time included in her entourage list and I hate it!!!!!
Do u know anyone like this? Or are u like this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am low maintenance. My sister and my boyfriends sisters are high though and yeah they act like that too..
    SuthrnPrincess

Answer by SuthrnPrincess at 2:02 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I am very low maintenance. I am cool doing whatever, I don't need the fancy jewelry or the expensive clothes. I wear makeup when I feel like it, not because I feel I have to. I will sit on the couch and watch a movie, or we can go play poker with the guys or we can go see a play or we can go to a concert or we can go rock climbing. I am very laid back until it comes to arrival times. I get upset when someone says 2 and shows up at 2:30. That is the only thing I am really anal about.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:02 AM on May. 13, 2009

• As bad as it may sound I am VERY high maintenance. I have the need to have the best of everything. However I am finiacially stable and can afford the things I think I "need". I don't rely on my husband to support all of my needs. I do have housekeepers and all to do things for me. I know I sound shallow ,but I have my own money to do it. Bash me if you want...
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 2:08 AM on May. 13, 2009

• OP~ I don't think we're bashing anyone here, don't get defensive, especially if u can afford to pay for help, but there are people that rely on others to get what they want or need.. Which is my sister's case...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on May. 13, 2009

• if i had the money i would be high maintenance i think, i mean who wouldnt love all the fancy high quality things?!?! but i deal with what i have, money doesnt buy happiness i am aware of that but its nice to wish in one hand and shit in the other from time to time lol
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:05 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I am in the middle. I like nice things, but I work and buy them for myself. I do not expect anyone else to take care of me. I think of high maintenance as being someone who demands that others take care of them and provide them with things.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 3:47 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I'm definitely not high maintenance. It doesn't take much to make me happy and my husband keeps be very happy indeed. He gets me things because he likes to get me things, not because I demand them. Rare is the occasion when I ask for anything, because he always makes sure I have everything I need and then some. All I really want and need right now is to be in his arms. I miss him so much!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:08 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I'm am low maintenance. I rarely buy anything new for myself, I am frugal with my money and make my personal items last for as long as they can.
    I'm an all natural gal, too, so no money is spent on perfumes, makeup, fancy shoes, or fancy clothes for me. I also rarely wear jewelry.
    I do like to use my money to buy things for my daughters, granddaughter, husband, and house, though. It makes me happy to give to others.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:24 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I am low maintenance.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:39 AM on May. 13, 2009

• im high maintenance ... but i do everything myself ... example: my bf asks if i just want to lay around , and he'll clean and go get dinner (bc he cant cook lol) i say no ... i havent actually had a lazy day in monnnnths!! i had 3 days for when i had the baby , but the day i came home , i cooked! A HUGE dinner! lol ... i never ask for anyone to do or give me anything , i once went a week w/o gas in my car bc i didnt wanna tell my dad i needed it (he asked if i needed 20 for gas,bc he seen my car was in the sammmme place for a week and i said no ... i waited til pay day - i had a horrible job so i lived pay check to paycheck)
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 7:53 AM on May. 13, 2009