Weight Watchers Dieters...

How much weight have you lost? Can you do it while nursing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• They don't recommend it, but check with your dr. I have lost 20 # in 3 months, with very little exercise. So I could have lost more.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 2:13 AM on May. 13, 2009

• When you go on a diet, you are putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, and really hard on your body. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits and veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Now, eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat and dairy. Add beans, lentils, and tofu to your diet. Feel free to ask me any questions. You can also go to your local library and take out any book by Dr. McDougall; there is also a free meal plan with recipes on his website: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Answer by rkoloms at 5:54 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I have been on and off WW since I had my baby, ten months ago. You can do it while nursing they have a whole point system based on added calories for nursing. At first I lost all my baby weight, but it has been creeping up again because i've been careless and she is starting to wean. You can do it!
    threeladies

Answer by threeladies at 12:47 PM on May. 13, 2009