Maya Wrap Baby Sling?

Anyone care to share their personal opinion/review on the Maya Wrap lightly padded sling? I'm thinking of buying one for my baby who will be here in September, and I'm sure I'll end up using it some with my son who is now 16 months.

I'm torn between a Moby wrap type carrier and a ring sling... Any advice & recommendations are greatly appreciated!

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 2:03 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I made my wrap just like the moby. I LOVE IT! I tried the slings and my baby hates them. He just screams and screams the whole time. I definitely recommend the wrap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I have it. I love it.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 8:15 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I personally have a large collection of carriers that include a stretchy wrap (moby type), unpadded ring slings, asian baby carriers, and a woven wrap.

The stretchy wrap is good for long carries until they hit about 20-25 lbs.

The ring slings are good for shorter carries and quick in and out (shopping).

THe asian baby carrier is great as they get older for long carries.

The woven wrap is great as they get older for long carries too and is easier to make/cheaper then the asian baby carrier.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:18 AM on May. 13, 2009