How hard is it to lose baby weight after 35

Anyone know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I had my baby at 35. I gained 24 poind while I was pregant, and was pretty able to wear all of my pre-baby clothes when I went back to work when she was 10 weeks.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:53 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I'm 43, had my last baby 9 years ago, and I've finally decided to get off my butt and do something about losing weight. I followed the South Beach meal plan, couldn't exercise due to an ankle injury, and I lost 8 lbs. in the first month. I now weigh 20 lbs. less than what I did before I had the last 3 babies!

I think it is harder for some women to lose any weight at that age due to metabolism changes, a job that requires little physical activity, and making poor food choices because they're rushed or tired. If you're willing to make a few changes, you CAN lose the weight!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 8:12 AM on May. 13, 2009

• here's a success story of a 36 year old that had 5 kids and lost all her weight.  she looks fabulous!

jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 2:34 PM on May. 13, 2009