i am 37 weeks pregnant andi went to the doctors yesturdaymand found out i am 2 cm but befor i found out i was haven cramps and today i am haven srap pains in my cervix and the cramps have gotten wroste and im haven really bad back pains...

mama749

Asked by mama749 at 3:22 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Walking will help speed up the process this is what I done and 6 hours later I was in the hospital and ready to give birth
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on May. 13, 2009

•  Yes about the walking from me too. And my dh and I had wonderful sex and bam ,off to the hosp. My dd was born 4hrs later

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 7:01 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Drink alot of water and like the other ladies said WALK. Walk Mommy. Get up and get moving around.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:14 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Heck I didn't even know you were pregnant, a real good friend I am. Yes do the walking babe. Hey you might even not need any advice as you could be having or had the beautiful little one by now. Sex is good too but with all the pain some women don't like it. Let us know sweety. I hope you have a short labor. I love babies so much. You hang in there Mum and don't forget how to breathe your cleansing breaths. I am so happy for you.
    decafsis

Answer by decafsis at 9:25 PM on May. 13, 2009