Can you please pray for him?

I just broke up with my boyfriend and he blew up on me. I've never ever seen this side of him. He said he hates me is sorry that we ever met and never ever wants to speak to me again and that he hopes the next guy I'm with I will get burnt by them over and over and over again. I think its out of anger...which is scary. Bc I would have NEVER EVER EVER in my life expected this kind of anger from him. But I think he really feels this way.

Can you please pray for him? I know it was hard on him. I broke up with him bc I just didnt have that special feeling for him like I should have. We werent even dating that long at all and he talked bout marriage. I wasnt ready for it. I didnt even say it in a horrible way..

I feel bad for him to be honest. That he gets so out of control like this. He needs help. He is saying the most horrible things to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• OK.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:58 AM on May. 13, 2009

• yes mam!
    v_serenil

Answer by v_serenil at 9:29 AM on May. 13, 2009