To the mommies of February 2009 babies....

How much weight did you gain during your pregnancy? How much of it have you lost? What are you doing to lose it? I gained 37 lbs (the exact amount I gained with my 1st pregnancy) I still have about 20 more to go. I had already lost 10 more by this time with my son. I'm having a hard time losing weight. Is it harder to lose weight with the second child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Do you mean 2008 babies? I had my son in March of 08. Started at 109 got to 143. (34 pounds) Had him, went to 120. I am now pregnant with my second and 117, (nauseous)

LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:48 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I gained a little over 50 lbs with my dd (born 2/6/09). I've lost about half of that and seem to be stuck. I haven't really started "trying" to lose the weight yet though since I've been so riduculously busy. My original plan was to start working out while on maternity leave but I broke my tailbone during the delivery and it's still healing so I'm limited to what I can do to work out. The weight I have lost I think was mostly water weight and baby weight (I was extremely swollen during my pregnancy). I also breastfeed which has helped me to lose a little bit but it also causes me to be hungry all the time like I was in my last trimester.
    rebeccasmommy09

Answer by rebeccasmommy09 at 10:54 AM on May. 13, 2009

• haha oops. I was way tired when I read that for some reason I was thinking you said Feb 2010.. Tho I read it right. I guess I thought 09 was still in the future.. oops. sorry.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:53 PM on May. 13, 2009