Why don't I ever want to have sex?

Ok I understand that I have 3 kids under 5 am going to school full-time and working full time but why don't I ever have the urge to have sex with my husband I love him and he practically has to beg and even when we do which is often I don't even enjoy it do I need a pill or something I am only 28 and hate arguing with him about it but I want to enjoy it to and not have to force myself to do it. I know it makes him feel bad to when I don't want to but do it anyways and afterwards just roll over and go to sleep or lay there thinking about 10 million things I even do this in the middle of sex.

Mom0f306

Asked by Mom0f306 at 4:45 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes i feel that same way i work and i start my day at 4 am and don't stop until 10-11 pm and the last thing i want to do is have sex and then my DH thinks that im cheating and that WOULD NEVER EVER HAPPEN. I love him and my whole world is my family and thats why i bust my ass so we have what we need and want..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 AM on May. 13, 2009

• You both are exhausted- OP and anon. You desperately need a break, it sounds like. Could you possibly get a weekend away with your SO? A little Bed and Breakfast is nice. Walk around, talk, renew your closeness. The world, your lives are busy and productive, and they are moving away from your important relationship with your man. He likely understands, but try to focus on him as much as you can. Give him extra hugs, extra sweet kisses. Make up your mind that tonight is the night and think about it all day. Perhaps even arrange a good evening, say even once a week, where your main activity will be devoted to him. If you can arrange an evening out even just strolling around, hand in hand. Schooling and work are important, it goes without saying that the children are, too, but so is your man, make him a priority. I know you do because you asked about this. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 7:25 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Feel the same way. And sex hurts me with him and it's not enjoyable at all, so it really makes me not want it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:54 AM on May. 13, 2009

• yeah me to he has to beg me so i just do it to get it over with but i think my reason is that weve been fighting alot latley and im just never in the mood
    Anonymous

• Because your to-do list is in the way. You're exhausted! I agree with Bmat, try getting away. Go to a nice hotel with a pool and just eat, sleep, swim, go in hot tub, get massages and maybe even have sex.
    mamawilson112

Answer by mamawilson112 at 7:30 PM on May. 13, 2009