what do you say if somebody had a baby a a young age

what do ya tjhink if a mom got a baby at young age becauz of not being carfull then becauz of it the dad leaves you and so on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on May. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• How young is too young?

That said, I do judge. It figures that a woman/girl who gets pg as a kid doesn't have a man who sticks around. That's what happens when you play grown up games when you're still a child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I can't judge, my husbands mother was there. She was very young when she had my husband and his older brother. I can judge the parents of those girls though. I think the parents should have more responsibility, and should be teaching these girls about the dangers of having sex too young. I do not know the situation in my MIL case, and I'm not going to judge her mother.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 6:45 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I love it when all young mothers are thrown into the same category when not all are in the same situation. I was 16 when I got pregnant with my daughter. I had her when I was 17. I used protection and was on birth control and no I had NOT missed any pills. She was meant to be! I do not judge them any differently than anyone else NOT AT ALL! For anon I do know a few people who ended up pregnant in high school who 10 years later are still with their child's father it is not always an abandonment case. I really wish that people would stop judging each other and start offering help to better the world than to make it worse... *sigh* but unfortunately that is like world peace a figment of my imagination lol...
    SuthrnPrincess

Answer by SuthrnPrincess at 8:12 AM on May. 13, 2009

• what would you want to say? My dd was 13 when she got pregnant. She's 33 now. No one's ever said anything to her

Answer by admckenzie at 11:36 AM on May. 13, 2009

• ok, that's not quite true. I said something to her but we won't go there!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:40 AM on May. 13, 2009

• It happens it's life no one is a criminal because of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on May. 17, 2009