A;;ergy Meds

Which is the best over the counter med and how long till you start too feel better. I am taking Zyrtec for three days and not feeling any better should I try something else??? Hlp I am dying here, never had allergies before!! UGG

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 7:47 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Health

• Try the Zyrtec D, it has a decongestant in it. That is the only thing that works for me. You will have to get it from a pharmacist though, it has pseudoephidrine in it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:53 PM on May. 13, 2009

• We use alavert. My kids like it because it will dissolve in your mouth and tastes like mint. We do have zyrtec too but they like the alavert better. All of us can take it except the 3 yr old, so we dish it out every night after being at the ballpark.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:56 AM on May. 13, 2009

• If you are interested in a natural supplement that my son takes for allerigies, message me. He is no longer bothered by allergies.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 8:07 PM on May. 13, 2009