???? I'm 14 weeks pregnant..... I woke up last Saturday and....

FELT GREAT! But I'ma little worried because it doesnt feel like I'm pregnant anymore. I had all day sickness and could only eat certain foods but I've felt like my normal self since Saturday and I'm always hungry now. I like feeling normal but is the MS supposed to just CUT OFF like this?

T.Mod

Asked by T.Mod at 8:07 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my son's pregnancy I was sick for 5 months. With this pregnancy I feel great and no throwing up. I don't "feel" pregnant as far as sickness goes. Now I do feel pregnant because I'm starting to show. If you feel great then be thankful. I was so worried with this pregnancy that I would be just as sick with this baby as I was with my son. It's going to be ok. Enjoy and congratulations Mommy.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:12 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I'm starting to show myself to. It just started to grow ot of nowhere! But thank o for reassuring me I was a little worried.
    T.Mod

Answer by T.Mod at 8:41 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Actually yes. One day you just wake up and its gone. Thats how it was for me. It was so weird. It just disappears.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:49 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Yes now my appeite is like a lion any food around I wanna eat it especially if it's omeone else's! lol
    T.Mod

Answer by T.Mod at 8:55 AM on May. 13, 2009

• YES! I'm in my 13th week (3rd baby). I had all-day sickness and could hardly eat anything since week 6. On my first day of week 13, the sickness was just gone and then i was REALLY hungry! Now i feel really great, i'm eating normally again and i have my energy back. It just happened overnight. I just had an ultrasound yesterday and the baby was in there moving around just fine and everything looks great. Don't worry...you're baby is fine and you get to feel great for a while :)
    Jewlzy

Answer by Jewlzy at 8:57 AM on May. 13, 2009