special night ... help!!

ok so i got my bf to tell me when hes going to propose and i really upset him bc he wanted to keep it a suprise...so i want to get a babysitter and just have a romantic night at home (me cooking , things like that) ... any ideas? i mean this has to be a perfect "im sorry" night!

tha-hawt-mommie

Asked by tha-hawt-mommie at 8:40 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• you made him tell you? that ruins things mainly for him. hard to say seeing how it isent a surprize anymore. so cook him a nice dinner maybe naked? ( NO SPLATTER FOODS LOL ) or later on wear a costume for a fanticey night. make sure the house is nice and clean and smells nice ( candles )
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:49 AM on May. 13, 2009

• tabbys4-yes i kno im horrible!we fought about it for months and i told him w/ him not planning anything that i kno of or anything i doubt hes doing it,and bla bla ... so he told me , its been like 4 days and we both just been so upset about it ...
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:02 AM on May. 13, 2009

• all i can say if hes anything like my x hes gonna make u wait longer. i was always asking mine when are u gonna do it dont u want to he said yes but " if i keep asking i have to wait longer" and he did do it as a surprize and he was happy he was able to shock me. lol. but hes my x now but were still good friends. anyways with my now husband i asked him. we talked about it and one day i bought him a manly ring and said i love you and what u for the rest of my life will u be my husband. he said yes of corse, but to make up for not getting me a ring on our 2 year anniversary he went to the mall ( a place he hates ) and got me a dimond engagment ring. and i thought that was very sweet. and a great surprize. maybe you could do the same. tell him your sorry u ruined the surprize and pop the ? to him. along with the nice dinner.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:28 AM on May. 13, 2009

• no hes still going to do it that day , bc that day is a special day for him ... and he wants to add our engagement to it ... and he said if i ask hes going to say no , i did ask already , he said thats not how it goes
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:30 AM on May. 13, 2009

• lol men. well then let him do what he needs to do and just make it an even better night if anything do something you normaly dont like to do. (ie go down on him sorry but if thats something that dosent happen much he will love that ) do yourself up and go all out and just have a great night. good luck.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:48 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I would make him a nice dinner then slowly work your way to the bedroom and start out by giving him a back rub what happens after that is all you girl lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:12 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Shelii- my back rubs put him to sleep! lol .. i did it one night , went to get a drink , came back he was ouT!!!! he wasnt tired wen we went in lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:56 AM on May. 13, 2009