Are there any cafemom nutricianist, dietician or body trainers out there?

That could give us a schedule for some one to go by Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
I know we are all looking for a miracle drug or a quick fix.

I just want to go by some kind of a schedule and see results.

I say tomorrow but of course when it comes to working out tomorrow never comes. How to dicipline ourselves and get motivated. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Come check out my group Healthy Living 2009.  We have a few helpful suggestions and one of our newest members just got her personal training certificate and has a wealth of information. Good luck to you!

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:55 AM on May. 13, 2009

• *Edit* Sorry, she is finishing up her personal training certificate, but still has tons of experience nonetheless;)

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:57 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Try the Dr. McDougall website. It has a free meal plan with recipes. http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Answer by rkoloms at 2:18 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I am a nutritional certified weight loss counselor and could really help you. Just email me anytime!
    sdwalker

Answer by sdwalker at 12:55 PM on May. 20, 2009