What options do I have in getting housing assistance?

I was originally going to wait for son to graduate HS, before I made a move. He has 3 years before he graduates. Was looking into possible move to Delaware. Even if I was to get a small TH, Condo or an apartment would suite me just fine. Curious as to how much rent would cost up there? I have slight disabilities but able to work part time, but presently was laid off 3 months ago from my job.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• You may qualify. I am not sure how things are in Deleware, but if you have a disability, you would probably qualify for something low income. Where the govt doesn't actually pay your payments, but you will get low rent payments like $150.00 or $200.00 a month. Probalbly not over $350.00 depending on how much you are bringing in from your job. It would usualyl be in an apartment or one of those housing duplex places. Hope this helps a little.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on May. 13, 2009