Want more knwledge able the parable in the bible about The Sew- er and the Seed

Isaiah 6 I believe, Matt 11:4. Seeds planted upon his people. " Blessed is the Man who doesn't fall away because of me". Need more knowledge and wisdom on this subject and anyones input. Need a seed sewn into one who is on his way to finding the Lord, but hasn't found his way completely because evil one present, temptations are often strong resulting in troublesome choices=troublesome consequences. Hope all this is making sense and I can get some input.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• If he is finding his way to the Lord, then the seeds have already been planted. It takes time for seeds to grow. Is this person seeking God but unsure? Temptation is always going to be there, but you pray that his faith not fail him. God told simon peter that satan has asked to sift him like wheat and he said, but I have prayed that your faith not fail you. So he knew simon peter was capable of resisting temptation, he just needed to know it. Whomever this person is...keep praying for them and keep planting seeds. Don't push but gently love and also be an example. I will have to go back and read the entire scrip for any more insight. I just wanted to comment on the person.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:17 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Um, shouldn't that be the sow-er and sown? SEWN is the past participle of SEW. You know, a needle pulling thread. Like from The Sound of Music. Sewing seeds is pretty improbable and pointless. Seeds are SOWN, as in planted.

roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 10:48 AM on May. 13, 2009

• You are right roachiesmom, I spelled it wrong. Sower is correct. Thanks for correcting my spelling.
    Anonymous

• King James Bible : Luke : Chapter 8
    8:11
    Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

http://mindprod.com/kjv/index.html
    age55

Answer by age55 at 11:19 PM on May. 16, 2009

• King James Bible : John : Chapter 1

1:1
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    1:2
    The same was in the beginning with God.

1:14
    And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
    age55

Answer by age55 at 2:18 AM on May. 18, 2009