Chinese Gender Charts?

Don't you love it when you get a "maybe" answer? Crap.

I have seen 2 different Chinese Gender Charts. You've seen them. The ones that predict what gender your baby will be based on your age and the month you conceived? Seems easy enough. So I find it, scroll to 33 (eeeek) and find April.

One chart says boy and the other chart say girl! CRAP!!! That's like saying Yellow or Green to me or in Chinese that must translate to "Confucious say..."I don't know."

Anyone else had the same issue?

lilbit022009

Asked by lilbit022009 at 9:17 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL. I know what you mean. When I was pregnant and looked at the Chinese gender chart, they were both different for me too. So, I went with thinking it was a Girl...and that's what I had! :)
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:23 AM on May. 13, 2009

• lol never. haha :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:22 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I'd never even heard of these until I was pregnant with my third. A girl at work who was also pregnant at the time told me I should try it. I already knew I was having a girl even though I hadn't had an ultrasound yet. Sometimes you just know and I knew. Anyway, I did three different charts and they all said I was having a boy. I laughed and told her they were wrong but she didn't believe it. Six months later Claire was born. I don't trust these things. I think it's just something to keep the pregnant mind busy so we don't stress about important things like what brand of diaper we'll be using.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 9:37 AM on May. 13, 2009

• i did it and it was right, and looked up some of my friends who already had kisds andthey were right, some times the charts are set up differently like luner year ?? idk
    melis1029

Answer by melis1029 at 9:41 AM on May. 13, 2009

• It was right for me and my sister with all 3 of her kids and her best friends 4 kids. Sometimes its just luck.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:43 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Well they have a 50% percent chance of being right...lol Mine said boy, and its a girl!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 10:01 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I never herd of that before so i just looked it up lol. It was right for me =) it said boy and thats what i got yay! i cant wait!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:24 AM on May. 13, 2009

• It was right for me, im having baby boy.
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 10:31 AM on May. 13, 2009

• it was right for me. it said i was having a girl.. i had a feeling i was having a girl.. and i had a girl.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:36 AM on May. 13, 2009