Trying again....

We are officially ttc after our second miscarriage! I'm excited and nervous. Good luck to everyone else hoping May is our lucky month!!

khedy

Asked by khedy at 9:18 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Khedy I'll be praying and believing things go well. I also had 2 miscarriages (and an ectopic pregnancy) and am carrying our first one to full term (I'm almost 30 weeks now). Many blessings!
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 10:22 AM on May. 13, 2009

• oh good luck!! i truly hope that everything works out for you.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:34 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Good luck! I had a 2nd trimester loss. I lost my son at almost 6 months, in February. WE're currently about to start trying again too.. Good luck!!! I hope it works!!
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 10:44 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Good luck to all of you! I am in the same boat. i had back to back miscarriages. latest one in march. ovulated last week so i am crossing my fingers that implantation will begin
    longonevs

Answer by longonevs at 12:33 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Good luck! sending baby dust your way! keep us all updated.
    sassylilbabe4u

Answer by sassylilbabe4u at 1:45 PM on May. 13, 2009

• May I suggest that you research the role Vitamin E plays in preventing miscarriages. There is a wealth of information on the internet and I'm sure your doctor will agree that Vitamin E is helpful in preventing miscarriage. It sounds like you don't have a problem getting pregnant so maybe this will just be the information you need to carry a baby to full term. Godspeed.
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 9:20 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Thank you all! I will keep you posted!!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:18 AM on May. 14, 2009