sooo i think dwts is fixed -- anyone else?

the girl from the bachlor is going to win bc of what happened to her on the show ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• I thought the Bachelor was fixed to set her up for this. The leaks came out long before the final rose recap show. She knew all along( she had the ring in her hand).It was planned. Both shows were totally set up. That is why I refused to watch this season's of Dancing with the Stars and I will never watch another Bachelor show. You can't keep anything quiet with the Internet. People talk. All about ratings.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 1:25 PM on May. 13, 2009

• i didnt watch the bachelor ... but for a while i knew she was going to win dwts because of this ... i think its bull Gilles needs to win ... im donw watching dwts tho lol
    Anonymous

• I think the Bachelor/ette shows are fake. As for DWTS I don't think so considering Lil Kim was kicked off even though she was a better dancer then Ty. I think the judges are crap though. They always contradict themselves and it seems like Carrie Ann always has so much praise for the guys (Gilles) and the woman she picks out every single tiny mistake they make. But what do I know?! That's just my opinion. I always root for the underdog but if I had to choose someone out of the final 3, I would want Shawn to win. I don't care for Gilles and Cheryl.
    Anonymous

• This season has been the first time where I thought DWTS could be fixed. If the Bachelorette wins I won't hold onto to it not being rigged in the future. Out of all of the celebs left I think I would like to see Shawn win the most.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:43 PM on May. 14, 2009