stuffy nose

my 6 week old little girl has had a stuffy nose for weeks now. I've ben doing the saline solution and using a q-tip (the bubble aspirator does not work). I don't htink she has a cold because other then the stuffy nose she is fine. Any ideas on how to get rid of the stuffy nose?

Emmasmom2009

Asked by Emmasmom2009 at 9:50 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Kids' Health

• try a vaporizer or a humidifier. something in the air is trying her nostrils and sinus cavities. if her nose starts bleeding don't be alarmed.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:52 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Try a vaporizer, elevate her head to make breathing easier. It sounds like it may be allergies. At the next visit ask the doctor.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:10 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I would also recommend a vaporizer. Try not to use the saline drops too much. Overuse can actually start to make the nose stuffy.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 2:56 PM on May. 13, 2009