feel like im going crazy

it seems like every thing around me is falling and i hat it my sex life sucks all i do is cry and grip about every thing has any one else felt like this is you have what did you do to make it better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• When did this all begin to happen? Do you think it's related to something that changed in your life. Have you just had a child?
    DaffodilFae

Answer by DaffodilFae at 10:11 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Did you just have a baby, or are pregnant??It could be hormones.

Answer by louise2 at 10:15 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I changed my life. I know this sounds like some lame public lecture but it's what I did. It sounds like you are depressed. I found myself in this same boat once and I got out of it by changing the things that were making me unhappy. My job was stressful so I looked within my own company and moved to a new, less stressful job. My marriage was failing so I made an appointment with a marriage counselor and we talked it out. My personal finances were a mess so I took action, got everything organized and figured out how to fix it. It takes a lot of determination and a complete change in the way you think but anything can be undone. You just have to figure out how to do it and then stay focused on making the changes necessary to be happy.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:17 AM on May. 13, 2009

• talk to a therepist, it sounds like depression.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:27 AM on May. 13, 2009

• im the op i have always had a problem with depression in the past and it got better and i was doing really good then i got pregnant and i was really happy but then we lost it and it like my life turned back to hell and i cant stand it i hate being depressed about every thing. and i dont have insurance to get the meds i need for the problem
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 10:34 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I'm bi polar and have terrible depression but I also can't afford the doctors and medication because my insurance cost is way too high due to my bi-polar. Have you tried any natural remedies for your depression? I've tried some like St. Johns Wort, Maca, Valerian Root and Rhodiola. You can find them online pretty cheap. The Valerian root helps me relax on days that aren't too bad.
    mandorf

Answer by mandorf at 1:42 PM on May. 13, 2009