What do you and your husband/SO do for a living?

I am an Advertising Director and applying for the Master's Program for Family Therapy, my husband owns his own company that does outdoor living areas, irrigation systems and sod yards. For fun I am a Creative Memories and and soon to be a Thirty-one consultant :) What is your job?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 10:16 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• 1-My main job is being a mommy and step mommy and best friend and wife to my adoring husband
    2-Operations Manager for a mortgage brokerage...(WAHM when the kids are out of school)
    3-For fun and health I am a MonaVie distributor

Hubby;
    1-Loving father, step father and wonderful husband and best friend to me
    2-Project Engineer
    3- AAU girls 12U basketball coach and a girls tourny basketball coach
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:29 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Im a SAHM and my husband is a SGT in the Army working on getting his SSG and is currently a Beach Life Guard for the Army.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:17 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I am a SAHM and my husband works at a Steel Yard. Just making ends meet. but I cannot work.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:18 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I'm a SAHM. My hubby is a TSgt in the Air Force. He is a weapons instructor.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:18 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Im a SAHM and Husband is a crane mechanic
    thedivinemizm

Answer by thedivinemizm at 10:19 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I am a sahm and always have been (13 yrs) and my husband is a state licensed electrician, but he works for a large industrial company in N GA. They make carpet and hes the electrician that keeps the machines running. Theres more than one but none of the rest of them do anything (or so Ive been told). We have done the self employment thing because hes got his own license and we just didnt care for that. I want my kids to always have private insurance and I guess I like knowing what to expect each week financially.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:20 AM on May. 13, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

http://cashcrate.com/322297

I "work" on the above 2 websites and make an excellent INCOME from home. I quit my outside the home job bc I make triple with these 2 sites. My hubby works for the state and together we own our own business.

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 10:20 AM on May. 13, 2009

• WOW,,You two(you and your DH/SO). Are rolling in the dough. But hay,, More power to ya.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I'm a SAHM. My husband is in the insurance business.

My dream is to open my own bakery. I love to bake and decorate my goodies. :-)
    Anonymous

• I am a SAHW, DH is retire Army(SSG). And still work on Post with the Army in a GS position.

Answer by louise2 at 10:25 AM on May. 13, 2009