What do You Do When Your Man Don't Want To Go To Work And Your The One That Has to Pay For Everything?

MadisonsMomm689

Asked by MadisonsMomm689 at 10:35 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would kick his lazy butt out, he should be doing ALL that he can to support his daughter instead of sitting on his lazy behind. I understand you helping out with the daughter, but you shouldn't have to support a grown man AND his child.
    TashaLee

Answer by TashaLee at 10:42 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Dump him. Tell him to get off his lazy ass or move the hell out.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:36 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Well It Is Kind Of Hard To Do that when his 6 year old daughter calls Me Mommy. I am all She has ever known Since her mom died
    MadisonsMomm689

Answer by MadisonsMomm689 at 10:38 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Well, your question should be, "What do you do when your man DOESN'T want to go to work and YOU'RE the one that has to pay for everything?" HOWEVER, to answer this wonderful question, I would leave him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on May. 13, 2009

• why do you keep asking questions then deleteing them????????
    Anonymous

• Ask him why he doesn't feel any sense of responsibility to his daughter. What's his story? Did he get fired and just can't find a new job, or he just won't work period?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:40 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Listen okay if the name calling doesn't stop it is about to become a legal matter and my lawyer will handle it .
    MadisonsMomm689

Answer by MadisonsMomm689 at 10:43 AM on May. 13, 2009

• i dont see why its a problem. there are stay at home moms why cant there be a stay at home dad? just dont understand why people get upset when the dad stays home and the mom works.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:43 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Well, supposedly they can't afford to go to the doctor, so I'm guessing they can't afford for him to stay home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on May. 13, 2009