Would you let your 4 year old watch Looney Tunes?

I have no problem with it. One of my friends thinks I'm nuts because of the violence that's in it. To me you teach the difference between what's real and what's not. Besides I would rather him watch Bugs Bunny than Spongebob Squarepants any day. What do you ladies think?

JrSmOm2005

Asked by JrSmOm2005 at 10:48 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• LOL, my 3 year old boy loves spongebob squarepants. he also watches Baby Looney Tunes. I don't really let them watch the old stuff we used to watch. You can still teach what is real and fake on the good cartoons. and I see nothing wrong with spongebob...
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:50 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I don't get what the big deal is, I would. we watched it growing up, right? I think that whole issue got way out of hand somewhere down the line.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:51 AM on May. 13, 2009

• My kids watched looney toons as young toddlers, no big deal
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:57 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I agree with you ajguinn.
    JrSmOm2005

Answer by JrSmOm2005 at 11:00 AM on May. 13, 2009

• i have a little 18 month old girl and I don't want her watching the big looney tunes yet. so for now they stick to baby looney tunes.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:11 AM on May. 13, 2009

• My son got to watch whatever, whenever from birth and is just fine and very intelligent. And not voilent at all.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:17 AM on May. 13, 2009

• would you believe I have never watched baby looney tunes, not for lack of trying. It just never seems to be on when I'm around. lol
    JrSmOm2005

Answer by JrSmOm2005 at 11:23 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Yes. Looney Tunes is better than most of the cruddy cartoons they have out nowadays.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 13, 2009

• My kids LOVE Looney Tunes (and Baby Looney Tunes), Tom and Jerry, Popeye, Pink Panther, etc...LOL

They also know that cartoons are pretend, not real.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:28 AM on May. 13, 2009

• yeah mine does and shes fine lol
    miss_aquarius22

Answer by miss_aquarius22 at 12:12 PM on May. 13, 2009