How Are You Suppose To Feel And Act When Your Cousin Gets Shot to death By her Ex Boyfriend

MadisonsMomm689

Asked by MadisonsMomm689 at 10:48 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You Know What This getting ready to become a legal matter for my lawyer to handle if you don't stop with the name calling . That is a serious question cause my cousin got shot yesterday and so did her fiancee she got shot by her ex boyfriend.
    MadisonsMomm689

Answer by MadisonsMomm689 at 10:51 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I am on the phone with my lawyer right now and he is contacting the agency to get the ones who is calling me the names and here comes a law suit for slander
    MadisonsMomm689

Answer by MadisonsMomm689 at 10:53 AM on May. 13, 2009

• If this is true OP then you have my condolences that is terrible and may God be with you and the rest of the family.

As for "legal matter" no
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:53 AM on May. 13, 2009

• You aren't scaring anyone with these threats in calling your "lawyer" I doubt you even have the money to afford one.

LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 10:56 AM on May. 13, 2009

• apparently Amy has been keeping her eye on madison's mommy... lol
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 10:58 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Yes this is true . I ain't doing this for pity they got shoot at there apartment in Beckley. Rodney says he went there to surprise her with 2 9mm and a extra clip. He admitted that he did it and he was glad that he did it. The police had been notified 1 year ago about him stalking her and send her black roses and threats to work but they said they couldn't do anything until he did something
    MadisonsMomm689

Answer by MadisonsMomm689 at 10:58 AM on May. 13, 2009

• haha luckyclown.. yes I have.. its been hard not to since her questions are all outrageous. LOL
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:59 AM on May. 13, 2009

• "I am on the phone with my lawyer right now and he is contacting the agency to get the ones who is calling me the names and here comes a law suit for slander"

Has your lawyer stopped laughing yet?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Oh, is this Beckley, WV?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on May. 13, 2009

• hell No this ain't beckley
    MadisonsMomm689

Answer by MadisonsMomm689 at 11:06 AM on May. 13, 2009