Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should I get...

my parents for their 18th(I think) anniversary? Its on May 24th.

Answer Question

Asked by youngmom3525 at 10:57 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Shopping

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • A gift certificate for a nice restaurant.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on May. 13, 2009

  • i wouldn't get them anything.. i'd make them something. like make a video on the computer, with pictures of them when they got married.. and then from when they had you..

    Answer by Audreysmommy123 at 12:31 PM on May. 13, 2009

  • Porcelain is the traditional gift if you are into tradition. Depending on their hobbies a porcelain vase, platter or serving dish, figurines, etc.


    Answer by Christina807 at 6:42 PM on May. 14, 2009

  • Hey young mom.

    Speaking of gift certificate for a nice restaurant, you can get one $25 gift certificate just for $3 at

    available till May 16. Usual price is $10. So that is a 70% saving. Not forgeting 7.5% cash back for members.


    Answer by savingjmom at 8:02 PM on May. 14, 2009

  • Id take them out to dinner the day before or after there anniversary and pay for there meals as well as maybe a movie<3

    Answer by hug4akiss at 8:20 PM on May. 14, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.