Do you post answers anomomously(sp)?

Just curious if you are the type to answer a question under disguise? I am a little annoyed by the women who make snide remarks about me or my children and most importantly about our opinions. But refuse to show who they are. I think it's cowardly.

Katie911

Asked by Katie911 at 11:00 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No need. I never go back to a question after I've added my comment. So it makes no difference what anyone has to say after. I say what i think point blank.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 11:44 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I have on occasion--especially when I first started answering questions. But then it dawned on me that if I didn't want my name to show, I probably had no business answering the question at all. I will still be anon if it is a question like What state do you live in? or What is your first name? but otherwise if I am unable to stand behind my answer, I don't leave it.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:03 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Yeah they can talk big and bad but not show themselves, LOL! I do not let it bother me in my own opinion they have a jealousy problem and do not want to be known who they are.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:05 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I'm about the same as the first poster. I might do an anonymous answer if there's a tmi question and i don't want anyone to know that I've dealt with that problem too (lol) but I would never leave a rude remark anonymously.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:08 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Nope I never do , i dont care if the person knows who I am .
    Mom2PunkRockers

Answer by Mom2PunkRockers at 11:11 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I have started answering anonoumsly but only because i feel that there are some stalkers here or people who judge waay to much and want to give you advice that YOU HAVE TO TAKE OR FOLLOW. You know what i mean? but no i wouldnt be mean to someone anonomously
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 11:11 AM on May. 13, 2009

• To quote chukuku
    "I have started answering anonoumsly but only because i feel that there are some stalkers here or people who judge waay to much and want to give you advice that YOU HAVE TO TAKE OR FOLLOW. You know what i mean? but no i wouldnt be mean to someone anonomously "

This is very well said! Some ???'s I have answered anonymously, but not to be mean, but to make sure I don't get bashed/harrassed!!
    cindie83099

Answer by cindie83099 at 11:27 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Interesting post. Sometimes, yes. Typically no because I have the same issue about anons. I answer anon when the question is something about the kids (something that would embarrass the kids)!
    But, then I answered very public (because the OP was throwing a fit to the anon) and she had nothing to say to my post...it made sense and I had the same opinion as the anon. I think I have seen more nastiness latelyon CM, but I think it's because people aren't in the groups as much ...so it's not hidden anymore.
    malindasb

Answer by malindasb at 11:30 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Usually I do not. If I'm being incredibly judgmental (e.g. someone wanting to give cereal to their 2 week old), I do.
    AlyKen

Answer by AlyKen at 12:43 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Heck no. I want open discussion, and if I am absolutely wrong on a topic, I would really like someone to be able to speak to me and educate me. Has happened more than once :).
    LauraKW

Answer by LauraKW at 1:12 PM on May. 13, 2009