could i be pregnant

i have been on mirena for almost 3 years and have always gotten my period but this month im 2 days late and having some signs of pregnancy. but i have heard that its nearly impossible to get pregnant on mirena..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's not impossible! No birth control works 100%, and that's the risk we take. If you're sexually active, you COULD be pregnant.
    Take a test, or see your doctor.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:14 AM on May. 13, 2009

• there is a 1% chance of being pregnant. I have had it for a little over a year. I stopped getting my period as of last month. I thought I was pregnant too. When the doctor implanted the mirena you were probably told that your periods may slow down and eventually stop right. well that can happen. what other symptoms are you having?
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:15 AM on May. 13, 2009

• i was asked what other symptoms im having..... breasts are sore, nipple color change, nausea, fatigue, and no period yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on May. 13, 2009